Monday, March 4, 2013

Gym Victories Do Not Prepare You For Real Fights

When training to you go all out? Is it necesarry to go all out? Are you sparring or fighting in your training sessions? When training you must create an atmosphere where you can work on things without getting hurt. If you are more experienced, bigger, stronger, or faster than your training partners, handicap youself so you can work on weaknesses. I feel that I can train with anyone and get something out of a training session. If I'm faster than someone, it doesn't help me or him to hit and stay away from him. I want to put myself in position where my training partners can do their techniques and I can react. You must leave your ego outside and give your body to your training partners and vice versa.

No comments:

Post a Comment