Wednesday, August 28, 2013

2013 Shidokan Atlanta Judo and Karate Championships

Hey Guys. Made a quick highlight clip from our 2nd Annual Shidokan Atlanta tournament. The action came from my phone and I only got a little of the action of the day. This years event had more kids than last year which was great as the youth is the future. Next year I hope for more in the adult bare knuckle division as this time, I only had semi-knockdown with pads. My goal is to get some Shidokan bare knuckle rules, but it is difficult as there aren't any experienced fighters in this style. I will probably have to recruit from kickboxing and MMA gyms as it is difficult to get karate fighters to fight. No matter what, I will continue the quest of developing it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m03XDw6IAVc

No comments:

Post a Comment