Tuesday, April 24, 2012

2012 USA Judo National Championships

I just a great experience in Dallas, TX this past weekend. I went to the 2012 USA Judo National Championships. I watched some of the best Judo players in the country compete. I saw a lot incredible throws, chokes and arm bars. There watched for the first time, visual impaired athletes compete. I was truly impressed. I competed in the Master's division (45-49 years old). First of all, I must say that all of the master's were impressive. Many of them are instructors like me and some where high level players from other countries who now live and teach in America. It was a great experience for me. I managed to win gold in my division. I look to continue as my competition career extends. I was truly inspired watching guys in their 70s fight. Always challenge yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment