Thursday, April 17, 2014

Competition Is Necessary

Last post, I talked about sparring illusions. I said that because you think you are good in practice, don' assume you will be in reality. Competition is needed to see if your stuff really works. I was talking to my buddy and he said that when one is in position to lose something, it because chaotic. What this means is that you place yourself in position where you might lose something (energy, money, some blood, etc.). In practice the environment is much safer. You can stop at anytime. When you have to compete in front of a large audience, you are less likely to stop. Competition makes your reach down deep and push further than you would. So, if somebody tells you differently, I can assure that they haven't competed. Test yourself.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome insight. Competiton reveals what metal you are made off, the only way to know

    ReplyDelete