Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Best Hand Techniques: BOXING

I say this all of the time. The art of boxing has the best hand techniques. I watch fights of all kinds and the most damage done to an opponent usually comes from better boxing skills. No matter whether it's MMA, Kickboxing, or Muay Thai, all else being close to equal the better punches usually wins. From my experiences as a competitor, I feel that one of my advantages was that I had a boxing background. From the stand up point of view in combat, a fighter can use hands and feet. It is rare that you will find fighters skilled enough to make their feet stand on their own. The better boxer in this case usually has the upper hand (literally). So, go to a boxing gym (not a martial arts guy doing boxing) and learn the sweet science.

No comments:

Post a Comment