Wednesday, October 30, 2013

How Can One Be Undefeated?

Yesterday I was talking to some of the guys at the gym about the perfect time to fight. Everybody wants the perfect scenario. This requires being in perfect shape, having a year to get ready for that one big moment. I look at it like this, once you decide to fight, get out there and go for it. Now here comes the, "What if I lose" thinking. If you are worried about losing, then don't compete. I've said in previous threads that one loses when one doesn't get out there and try. If you get out there and give your all, you are a winner. The only people who see it other than that are your friends and family members who don't fight. Fighters never rag other fighters. So, far all of my fellow competitors, you never REALLY lose.

No comments:

Post a Comment