Saturday, April 2, 2016

Why I Enjoy What I Do

Though combat sports I've had the opportunity to challenge and test my skills against some of the best martial artists around. In boxing, I fought an Olympic Bronze Medalist. Through Kickboxing and Shidokan, I have had the opportunity to fight a Muay Thai World Champions, World Champion Kickboxers, a North American Kyokushin Champion, a World Sport JuJitsu Champion, and some strong veteran MMA fighters. In Judo I have had the opportunity to get on the mat with a couple of ranked Senior Players (in my 40s). I've competed against some incredible Veteran (or Master's) Judo athletes in the IJF Veterans World Championship. I will be 50 this year and the sky is still the limit. I am able to challenge myself and still grow as a martial artist and person. So, follow you passion and never give up a dream. There will be ups and downs along the way. Being able to have the journey is what makes it fun. Search.

No comments:

Post a Comment