Sunday, March 6, 2011

New York City Friday Night Fights

This past weekend, I got to hang out in the Big Apple, New York, for Church Street Boxing's "Friday Night Fights". This event featured some great amateur and professional Muay Thai Fights. I took amateur fighter Eric Heegard and pro fighters Phil Sehenuk and Harris Norwood. Even though my fighters Eric and Phil lost their bouts, they showed the heart and spirit of true Samurais. They had top notch opponents in Ognjen Topic and Elijah Clark. Harris Norwood and Chris Kwiatowski fought a hard 5 rounds to a draw. Great job on the promotion by Justin Blair and Church Street Boxing. During my short visit I got to hang out with Sensei Duvall Hamilton of Martial Arts Weekly Talk Show and Shidokan Sensei Pat Guillano help us out with getting around the city. I commend all of the fighters who fought this past weekend and I enjoyed my time in NY.

No comments:

Post a Comment