Thursday, June 9, 2011

How To Be A Champion E-Book Available on Amazon

Hello Friends,

A few months ago, I told you that my 1st book, "How To Be A Champion" would be available. Well, now the E-book is here for you. We are still working on making the hard copies available (which will have a really cool cover). But, for now you can get an inexpensive electronic copy from Amazon. There will be a bio section, I will talk about my first Shidokan experience, I will discuss a little of the mental and physical preparation, and a good section on techniques for full contact karate, kickboxing, and grappling. Thanks to Phil Sehenuk and Jaral Bowman for helping to demonstrate techniques. You will also see fight photos from Shidokan shows (some that I promoted and some promoted by U.S. Shidokan). I would also like to thank Noel Plaugher for making this happen. Enough talk for now, get you E-book! Go to www.amazon.com and look it up (How To Be A Champion by Richard Trammell). Thanks for you support.

No comments:

Post a Comment