Wednesday, September 21, 2011

My First Book Signing

I want to thank all who came out to my first book signing at the the Rev Coffee House this past Saturday. It was a busy, good and bad day. After training folks and teaching classes in the morning and afternoon, we shot over to the Annual Japanfest and did a Shidokan Demonstration. The festival was packed (seems to get better each year). Rushing back to the gym before going to the book signing, I was in a car accident. Luckily, no serious injuries. But we had to wait for the cops to show and so now I'm in a bigger hurry. I get to the gym, start changing as I leaving, and fastening buttons at every light, I finally make to the book signing. People started to filter in late (which was good, because I was). My editor, Noel interviewed me and we did a Q&A with the attendees. We had a decent crowd for a Saturday evening event. And we were able to sell some books (at the Japanfest and the signing) that day. Thanks to all of you and for those who don't have my book yet, get it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment